New patients can download, complete and sign the following form and return to us via email or fax. You will be contacted by Reception with a date for your appointment. Please remember to attach all radiology and doctors reports.
Please remember to bring the following to your appointment:
1. X-Rays, MRI, CT Scans – These MUST be on a CD or film, no scans printed on WHITE PAPER will be accepted and your appointment will be rescheduled.
2. X-Rays must not be older than 6 months, if they are, or if all the necessary views have not been done, you will be sent for these.
3. MRI must not be older than 8 months, if it is, a new MRI will be requested. Appointments for MRI need to be made with the Radiology Department before your appointment.
4. Referral letter from your GP (GEMS and Discovery will not pay for the consultation if the referral is not provided).
5. Consultation Fee (Card Facilities are available).At your appointment you will be asked to complete further documentation. You will then be seen by a General Practitioner who will take your medical history, followed by a consultation with the Spinal Surgeon.